To travel to the south without effort, we have selected for you a recipe of Bruschetta with tapenade and Parma ham. Are you lazy about cooking? We promise you that you’ll get there.
Because weekend evenings are often evenings you spend with friends, where you don’t feel like cooking, but where you still want to eat well, we have found a little recipe for you that is very easy to make on CuisineAZ.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 mintes
Ingredients needed for 4 people
- 4 slices of slightly stale farmhouse bread
- 4 slices of Parma ham
- 20g black olive tapenade
- 20g Parmesan cheese slices
- 8 black olives
Ready? Let’s cook!
- Preheat your oven to 180° C (Th. 6)
- Lightly toast the slices of bread and rub them with the piece of garlic.
- Spread the slices of bread with tapenade, then arrange the slices of Parmesan cheese and the slice of Parma ham.
- Bake the bruschetta for 10 minutes. Place an olive or two on each bruschetta before serving.