Fancy some tapas? Discover the Spanish tortilla recipe. This omelette is made with potatoes and is simple to make. All the steps of preparation.
This week, we take you to Spain! La Rédac’ has selected then prepared a typical recipe of the country: the tortilla. This omelette is usually found with potatoes in the tapas bars of Barcelona, Madrid or Seville. It makes you want it, so let’s cook!
How do we do it?
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
The necessary ingredients
- 6 eggs
- 500 grams of potatoes
- Spices: paprika, tandoori, cumin
- 1 salad bowl
- 1 mixing fork
- 1 pan
- 1 large plate
Ready? Let’s cook!
- Break all the eggs in your salad bowl and mix
- Incorporate a few pinches of salt and spices.
- Stir all the potatoes into your salad bowl and then mix.
- Oil your stove and pour the preparation
- Cook the first side for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Using a large plate, turn the tortilla over and return it to the pan.
- Leave the second side to brown for 5 minutes as well.
Here you go, your tortilla is ready!
You can eat it hot or cold, cut it into squares and serve it as a tapas.
Many alternatives exist, you can use onion instead of garlic, put vegetables, add chorizo.
We wish you a great tasting!